But, looking at the brighter side...
I ATE AT NINJA JONES AGAIN!!
That restaurant prolly is one of the best that I've been to, so far... The waiters are dressed as Ninjas, and they serve you! The meal part, naturally, it would be a bit costly, not to mention...RM200 per person *at least*
This was the original plan...
DAD: 姐,your birthday's coming... Why not ask 10 friends to eat with you in Ninja Jones?
ME: *w*...Okay! Why not?!
DAD: Who will you be inviting?
ME: I don't know.. =_=;
DAD: Okay then, think over it and tell me...
~AND SO, until now, it's still under consideration... XD'''
Oh yea, just found out that my Econs/Commerce teacher, Madam Noor Salfarina's birthday was around mine... Many people seem to think she's mean, inhuman, student-eating, ma-fan, and all sorts, but, in actual fact...
She ain't..
She just likes picking on people who look like Zhi Hoong... @__@;
No comments:
Post a Comment