It's a joke... I'm kidding, you are SO not whatever it is.. >D *Please pray for me so that I don't get beaten up when you see me in school. I don't look good without my two front teeth; even if I NEVER did look good... *mumble**
Anyways, yes. April Fools... 1st of April... Why is it called April Fools? I dunno... Please check Wikipedia. I got pranked terribly, and it's bad. Deviantart pranked all it's deviants by putting this awesomely sickening avatar for ALL of us... Mudkips.
And it's written on it, "I HEARD YOU LIKE EM!"
Wtf, I admit, I do like them, but not this much.. =_=; This is like, obsessive Mudkip fanaticsm..Did I get that right? Fanatism, fanactism, whatever...
I thought it was a bug, so I lodged a complaint... Oopsy~~ Just proves that I can't take sick jokes on April Fools. You know the news about 5 years ago, about Leslie Cheung? Some famous Hongkee singer? He committed suicide on April Fools, and half the world thought it was a joke. How sad... TwT
This automatically becomes a lesson to all of us, do NOT attempt to commit suicide on April Fools. You will NOT gain any recognition, but instead, your death would be considered a joke until the next day. [Insert image of decomposing body]
Eeww...


No comments:
Post a Comment