Please update your links, if by any chance you HAVE linked it. :P
BEFORE:
http://seishun-no-monogatarii.blogspot.com/ (Note: This address is NOW invalid effective, yesterday. xD)
NOW:
Why the change? I dunno. Haha, just felt like it.
Stopping work FINALLY by the 5th of March to contact my school in Japan. Hopefully will be there by April since the school starts in April. Wish me luck people! Fees are around 880,000 yen, which is equivalent to RM 34,000. Inclusive of dorm, breakfast and dinner provided.
The school is the best part. Its located in the middle of Tokyo's top 3 shopping districts, Ikebukuro (Manga/anime central), Shinjuku (Fashion Street) and Akihabara (IT district). Hee. x) Hope I don't go broke. I promised Melissa a Gazette CD, and I WILL get it for her. As well as join VIP Japan to meet BigBang, more importantly Tae Yang. OF COURSE, needless to say, I'll earn enough money to join Gackt's fanclub too! =DD
Movies in Japan are dead expensive. 1000yen for a movie, free seating, so the earlier the better. 1000 yen is about RM37 for a stupid movie. Time to appreciate Malaysia alil more.

No comments:
Post a Comment